3/5/09

What do I have to do . . . ?!?!

I mean, really? More snow? I know it's only the beginning of March, but haven't we had enough?!?! I swear our town doesn't let go of winter until June, either! It's just not right!!!! At the beginning of the season, when it snowed and I looked out my window at the beautiful trees and mountains covered in the perfect, angel-kissed, glorious snow, I was so happy for the change and for the fun the snow offers, but now . . . .
. . . even though I like the picture, I have to say that when it snowed yesterday, it felt like mother nature was pooping all over my little world. The poop kept falling and falling. I was so happy to see the grass peeking out, to find all the lost treasures on the ground that we never knew we lost, and then it happens again - poop.
And not just a little, a lot! Hours earlier, I was plucking up the dead weeds from my completely snow-free "front-walkway-gardeny-area." It kind of feels like spring was doing some sort of awesome "warm and sunny" tease that lasted only a day or two, but got me so happy that I pulled out my flip-flops again! Well, you know what? I'll show mother nature! I'm not putting my flip flops away! Take that! In fact, if anyone makes a comment on my flip flops, I'm going to punch them in the nose. Oh, yeah . . . I mean it.
I even had my little humming bird feeder out - ready to fill. How rude is that?!?!

Okay, I'm done. I've complained all I can about the never-ending winter. All it took was for Sam to look at me and say, "Mom! The snow is good! You get to ski in the snow!"

All right, little guy, if it makes you happy - I'll accept that winter is not over, but I'm not going like it one bit.
While I'm on my complaining mode, what is it about little boys and tooth brushing that makes me crazy?

4 comments:

Lisanne said...

I felt the same way! We didn't get as much as you but I had already put a new wreath on my door and pillows out on my rocking chairs. They were soaked! BOOO! Don't feel bad, my sinks looks that same way with girls!!
Lisanne

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

Ha! Love the toothpaste shot, guess that's what I get to look forward to. I should've invited you to come to sunny California so you could get out of the snow! hee hee

Hurd family said...

I'll trade you for the the saliva, toothpaste mix found in my bathroom sinks! Mmm, so yummy and so fun to clean up!

martha corinna said...

Oh my goodness! That first photo is breathtaking!

I would say that I want lessons but I remember you telling me that you hated that:)

I miss you!

My Blog List