4/30/09

Naughty blogger!


I know that I have been a very bad blogger, and I know that there are so many people who are just DYING to know what we've been up to, but it has been nuts around here! So, this is my little effort to keep track of everything we've been doing lately.
Jake is really into animals - farm animals. He likes to set them up looking out the window so that they can look outside at the field and make animal sounds. He doesn't get the right sounds with the right animals all the time, but hey - neither do I.
I've walked down the stairs to this sight (above) a couple of times lately. Chloe is now industrious enough to get her own spoons, and the ice cream from the freezer and everything! It's such a lovely sight, and I can totally understand her.
Sam loves Billy the Kid. We have to listen to "Blaze of Glory" over and over and over and over again. All the time.
This picture has me worried. Should my little girl think she's that hot in her undies and cowgirl boots?
This picture has me excited! I'm thinking that Chloe can be put in charge of all my organizing in the house by the time she's 8!
This is Sam and our little kitty, "Sugar Pie." Don't let the sweet smiles fool you, deep down, they're both aggressive hunters!



We've been working on our yard lately. We figured out a way to get rid of our "weed gardens" - 70 tons of road base!!! It was great fun for the kids for a couple of nights.

This was my sad attempt to photograph my own kids right after church in their Easter clothes. I think church does something to kids that makes them EXTRA hungry and grumpy - not a great time to take pictures I guess.

5 comments:

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

You're back, yay! I had to laugh at your cute pics, Jake is such the little man and I LOVED the one of Chloe with her boots and undies, she's a "soopastar"! ha ha
Bet your excited to work out in the yard, it's about time it warmed up for you! Good luck on your garden, let me know if you have any pointers and I totally thought you forgot all about that pirate ship in Mexico and a certain someone's dance...that was embarassing!! I would so go again though hee hee!

Jamie said...

That pic of Chloe in the boots made me laugh out loud. I love it! I need you to take pics of my family. How do I get in touch with you?

Marti said...

So where do I begin? Love Chloe and the icecream. A girl after my own heart. And her boots and undies...so stinking funny! I love little girls- they can so get away with that!

And the Easter picture....BEAUTIFUL! Those suits, that dress, that little face in the middle trying to keep up with the big bros- PRECIOUS!

Alysha said...

I am so happy you updated your blog! I have been missing ya. Cute pictures as always. So when is that BBQ? We need to get together.

Chelle said...

Hey! Your mom just showed me your blog, and I just have to tell you that your kids are so dang cute. That's all. :)

My Blog List