10/4/09

I remember pink curlers!

My mom used to put my hair up in 2 high-piggy-tails with thousands of pink sponge curlers every Saturday night so that my hair would be huge and fluffy on Sunday mornings. I could NEVER sleep! Well, being the girly-girl Chloe is, she was so delighted to see that I picked up a few pink curlers -we had to put them in right away! (And, YES, that's a wart bandaid she has on her arm. Don't ask me how she got one - I have no idea!)

I had to post this picture of Geddy because he's driving me crazy eating everything he can get a hold of -- this picture reminds me of how darn sweet he is, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you just can't be a real girl unless you've experienced the "pink spongies," huh? She is SO cute!!

John and Charese said...

I have 4 sisters and every saturday we had to do the same thing! Pink Curlers....and no sleep! But we looked so cute come Sunday morning! My neighbor always says that is how she pictures us..with pink rollers running around the neighborhood! I can't wait till Skylee gets more hair!

My Blog List