6/11/11

Finally!

It's finally turning into spring!!!! It's felt like winter was NEVER going to end! I never did get a good picture of Sam by this barn I love for his birthday picture. Since it was the end of January and I had just had the babies, and I was pretty much under lock-down at home with them, I never got a chance. It finally warmed up a bit and I was finally going to get the picture of Sam as an 8-year-old with his cute, long, shaggy hair, but I guess he and Joe had different plans! He came down the stairs one afternoon, and said, "Surprise!!!!"


Joe had buzzed his hair!


REALLY?!?!?! Without clearing it with me first?!?! REALLY?!?!?!

So, this is the birthday shot I got of him:



Luckily, he's a pretty good-looking kid. His good-looks and awesome personality make this hair-do an okay thing.






No comments:

My Blog List