6/11/08

Let's get this started!

Okay, so I guess we're the last family in the whole world that doesn't have a blog. That's all about to change!

I was thinking . . . what do I write on my blog? Should I use it to vent all my irritations and frustrations? Should I use it as an online photo album (I'll admit - I love to show off my little family!)? OR should I use it to just let people know what's going on in our life?

As tempting as it is to vent, I think that might not be such a fabulous idea. So, instead, I'm going to write about how much I love my little family! In fact, I want to start with letting everyone know how awesome my husband is. I couldn't have picked a better man to share forever with. He's the best father I've ever seen. He actually plays with the kids and takes them fun places! (He even took little Chloe to Disney Princess on Ice!) I'm so glad he's not the type to ignore everyone and watch TV when he gets home from work. He's funny, charming, super-hot, and AMAZINGLY intelligent! All this is true - just ask him!

No comments:

My Blog List