8/28/08

My sister is getting married!

So, I'm confused . . . wasn't my sister, Emily, just turning 13 like yesterday? How in the world did time go by so fast? I remember when I was younger that years took forever to pass, but now the years almost seem to be on fast-forward! It's happened . . . Emily is engaged! I'm so excited for her!!! I've honestly never seen her so happy . . . ever. She's smiling all the time and now she GIGGLES! She's marrying a great guy named Jake (no, I didn't name my little baby Jake after him). He is so wonderful to her - he really knows how to make her giddy. He even takes her on surprise trips! They are getting married on September 18th, and I just can't wait to see her new life really start! She's definitely glowing, and that makes me the happiest sister ever.


Isn't she gorgeous?






3 comments:

Jen said...

She is so beautiful. I remember her so young!! Gorgeous pictures too.

Alysha said...

I have always thought that your sister was adorable, but when did she get so beautiful? She looks so happy.

Nicole said...

she is so pretty. seriously. has the time really gone by that fast. anyway..saw your blog from facebook...send me your email at nicolezbeck@gmail.com and I will add you to ours...(private)

My Blog List