1/8/09

Where did Jake go?


during our "play dough time," I noticed that it was quiet. Jake was nowhere to be found! I called his name . . . nothing. I started looking around, and . . .

Chloe had found him! He was TRYING to hide his special find! He scurried into the corner of the living room with his back to us. When I saw what he had (it was a Christmas sucker thathad already been broken in that was lost under the couch or something), I just had to get a few pictures of it!
After a little while, Jake noticed everything was getting sticky . . .
. . . but the thought of giving up his precious sucker was just too much . . .
. . . and he warned me that I would "get it" if I took the sucker away from him.
Then, I asked him, "what about your dental hygiene, Jake? Do you want big holes in you teeth?"In the end, he did the right thing: he gave up the sucker, brushed his teeth, and gave the nearby snowman a big wet one!
And the roomba took care of the rest of the house!
I actually think this is Jake favorite toy! He's so good at vacuuming for me!

1 comment:

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

How cute!!! I love the look he gave you when you wanted to take it away, and how good of him to brush his teeth! Man...I gotta get me on of them roombas!

My Blog List