9/14/09

First Day of Preschool and dance!

It was a big day last Wednesday - Chloe finally got to start preschool! She has been ready for this for a long time, and as sad as I am to send her off to school for a few hours a week, I know it's going to be great for her!
Don't let this look fool you - she wasn't nervous at all. You know that feeling when you get so excited about something that a tiny little scream builds up in your throat and it kind of tickles? That's what she was going through out on the sidewalk before starting school. She is definitely a "social" girl who really loves her friends (I just hope she doesn't ever have to experience the "time out five times a day behind the piano for talking too much" that I did in preschool!).
She was so happy to discover that they do a lot of painting! She could color and paint and build things all day long - so it was heaven for her!


We all just love her teacher! She's known "Teacher M" since we moved up here 3.5 years ago and started having her daughters babysit. It's great to have a solid relationship with your teacher even before school starts!
After lunch, she got to start up dance again. Last year was so fun, and this year she'll be doing more clogging and tumbling. She was so dang excited!


Check out these moves!





I just love how happy she is all the time!

2 comments:

Marti said...

McKenzie- What a doll you have on your hands! Why is it that starting school is so darn hard for us moms! These social girls of ours are too funny. And I love the "No boys allowed" party. What a darling house! I love the whole idea. What a fun mom you are!

Anonymous said...

I can't IMAGINE you having a chatterbox! You were such a quiet kid! =) She is darling, and I love the pics of her ballet shoes.

My Blog List