9/8/09

No Boys Allowed!

Since Chloe noticed that she didn't have any girlfriends over when we threw the boys their "End of Summer" late night, I had promised her a "No Boys Allowed" party before her preschool starts. So I did. It was just a couple friends, but they had fun. They strung necklaces . . .
decorated cupcakes . . . . all pink, of course! Then they painted a cardboard clubhouse!
Emma came.Abby came.

Jake was the only boy and that's because he's with me. I barely caught him sneaking an extra cupcake off the table! He can be such a stinker!



This is my naked stinker-boy chasing the kitten around the yard with only his brand-new shoes on! Poor kitty!



I think it was quite a success!
And as a bonus! There was a teeny-tiny romance going on "behind the scenes"!



4 comments:

Lindsay said...

That last picture is SO adorable! I love, love, love girl parties with my daughter... nothing quite like breaking out the fingernail polish and knowing that it's gonna get all over the place! :)

mikkilynn said...

What a cute idea! I haven't checked out blogs for awhile, so it has been fun to see what you all have been up to. I miss you! Any chance you'll move back to TM?

Brooke Hansen said...

All I can say is you're the cutest mom ever!

Treasure said...

I love being friends with you! You take more pics of my kids than I do. The one of Jake and Gracie kissin is so cute!!

My Blog List