12/22/09

Jake's Birthday

For Jake's birthday, I made his cake! It was the Hershey's cocoa recipe and it's delicious! Of course, adding a few oreos always makes things taste even better.

Jake loves football, horses and elephants. He tackles anyone who will let him!

He also really loves his puppy - Geddy!
This is him showing me how old he his - "Twee!"
My dad needs a dog so very badly!


Jake had gotten really good at blowing out candles and opening presents (that's why right now there are no presents under our tree - Jake will open them!)

The best part of cutting the cake is licking off the frosting from the candles!
He really likes his present!

This picture will come back to haunt Colten in his teenage years!

Jake was so happy his cousin Hank made it to the party!

1 comment:

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

I love these, ha ha! Jake is getting so big and so grown up! I love the one where he is so excited about his new present, his face says it all! :)

My Blog List