12/8/09

Happy Thanksgiving!

We went to my Mom and Dad's house for Thanksgiving this year. SHe had the table decorated and set for weeks, so it was very well planned!
Colten's developed some sort of head "tick." I don't really understand it. He says it's a cool way to say, "Hey". Hmmmmmmmmm . . . . . I must not be very cool because I think I'd just looking crazy doing that! He's so funny!


They turkey was awesome, and since Sam doesn't eat vegetables, that's all he had on his plate!Chloe cornered Grandpa and got him to read Christmas books to her for at least an hour and a half.
Shes loves her Grandpa, but is completely perplexed with the absence of hair on his head. She is always thinking about it. It really gets to her. We'll be talking about one thing unrelated to people or hair, and she'll just start asking questions about how Grandpa lost his hair. She also feels the need to explain to everyone she talks to (including her other Grandpa who has a full head of hair) that she has a Grandpa that has "no hair on top. It's only on the sides." She makes me laugh. I'm currently looking for some sort of medicine that can stop children from again any more. What am I going to do when she grows out of this completely innocent and adorable stage?!?! Maybe I'll have to try for one more!

No comments:

My Blog List