11/24/09

A few pics . . . .

Jake is so funny - one minute he's crazy mad, and the next, he's the sweetest and cuddliest guy! I just love him so much!
Colten is such a man! I thought he looked so grown up in the pic, but I think he was just focused on the game.
Chloe is my sweetheart because she is the nicest person I've ever met in the entire world! I'm not even exaggerating - she honestly wants to be friends with everyone and she wants to help everyone! She is definitely made of something truly sweet!
Don't let the smile fool you! Sam had some big tears when we lost Geddy, but we are so thankful everything turned out okay!
I never want to forget the face that Cole makes at me when I tell him to go do his chore and his homework before practicing basketball and calling friends over. Such a hard life!

3 comments:

John and Charese said...

You have the cutest kids! I love them all! You are one of my favorite people ever. Thanks for being so great!

Brooke Hansen said...

I didn't know you had lost Geddy! So glad he's okay. Thank you so much for taking pics of my baby! Sorry we didn't come on Sunday, we really tried! Your kids are adorable. After you left the ranch, Colten told me that it was pretty hard being the oldest kid and grand kid because he has to take care of everyone. And he does!

Gunda Mattys said...

Your family picture turned out great! Do you have those pictures of me and Adam? Your whole family is adorable and I am glad you got your puppy back :)

My Blog List