11/12/09

Just a few more!

Joe is gone for the week, working and playing, but I wanted to really make him miss us -- so here's a few pics of the kids I took last night so he can see what he's missing! In between all the sports and practices, we found a few minutes to go take a few pictures. Also, maybe he'll realize that pictures are fun! Now, if only I could get him to hold still for a few more family pics!


I tell really funny jokes. Seriously, I'm hilarious.

Chloe was actually not interested in getting out of the wagon at all because the grass is "itchy". Uh, huh . . . . my own kids don't perform very well for me, but if I had someone else asking her to run around in the weeds, she wouldn't hesitate.
She's actually trying so hard for me to smile in between tears because I offered her an enormous reward. I have to hand it to her for trying!
I told Jake that he was doing so good at his pictures, and all he said was, "I know."

Jake said he saw a "rawr" up the hill. Very exciting!
My guys two love each other, but they won't admit it.


Chloe came up with this one all on her own! It's definitely a pose worth remembering!

The "rawr" scared Jake a little.
Just kidding! He wasn't really scared!

1 comment:

John and Charese said...

Your kids are beautiful! LOVE LOVE these pictures! And I agree you R hilarious!

My Blog List