1/5/10

Christmas 2009

Christmas Eve at Grandma Jackie's house was so fun. Santa came for a visit!
Jake actually likes Santa! How many 2 - year-olds will kiss Santa?!?

Colten is getting so old! He's to that "embarrassed to be sitting on Santa's Lap" stage. I remember that stage!
Chloe saw Santa a bunch of times, and each time she told him that all she wants for Christmas is "just everything that's girly." Thank goodness she's a girly-girl!

Chloe was an angel in the nativity with her cousins, Hadley and Chloe G.
Jake was a donkey, of course!
SO cute! Isn't the dressing up for the nativity so much more about the cute pictures of the kids than the actual story? I don't think anyone listened, we just all took pictures!

Colten got to be Joseph with his cousin Hadley.
When Jake got sick of wearing his donkey, Uncle Blair was gracious enough to fill in.
Sam felt right at home wearing a king's crown.
We even got in a family picture!

Christmas isn't complete without my parent's fondue. It's so good! Every Christmas Eve they make up a huge fondue dinner. They've perfected it into a meal just as delicious as the Melting Pot. For Christmas day, we got to go directly to the dessert fondue - the best part!

The boys loved getting these crazy drinking straws.

I always knew my boys bordered on "nerdy," but now I have proof!

No comments:

My Blog List