2/10/10

basketball, chocolate balls, & brownies

Colten's doing awesome with basketball these days. It's so weird how you start having kids and then you turn your head for one minute and the next - they're almost all grown up. Since he's my first, I'm constantly surprised by what he can do!

Chloe and I have a secret. We're in love with those chocolate-mint balls. We don't share with anybody - it's our little secret!
BUT . . . I make sure Jake gets his fair share of goodies. We got the "perfect brownie" maker and after 2 ruined batches, I've learned that it requires some serious PAM application into each little square if you want it to ever come out of the pan. Maybe one day I'll get it right, but until then Jake can enjoys "brownie crumbles" - great for ice cream, shakes, or even squeezing in both fists.
It's what winter's all about.

No comments:

My Blog List