2/1/10

Chloe got a new "lessoner"

Chloe and Jake are so cute together. I don't know why I was worried when I found out I was pregnant with Jake! Don't get me wrong - Jake is obsessed with farm animals and cars and stuff, but he's not opposed to playing in Chloe's pink playhouse and her picnic things and even with her babies! He's a well-rounded kind of guy.

Geddy is now trying my patience with his hair. I have to sweep every day just to make sure hair doesn't accumulate in the corners and all I can say is that I am IN LOVE with my vacuum! I brush him almost every day, too. I don't even think this is his "full shedding" time - so I'm kind of thinking I'll just shave him down when all that starts. I bet he'd like it anyway - he's always so hot in my house. The blizzards are his favorite thing to play in!


Jake and I got to watch Chloe get some ski lessons at Wolf Mountain the other day. I was so happy that the weather was warm and sunny - she was so excited! It was perfect to go on a Thursday morning because it wasn't really crowded. One of her best friends, Indie, came - so it was just the two of them with a really great "lessoner" named Bo.
Jake cheered and clapped for her!
Magic carpets are the only way to go with 4-years-olds!




Her handed-down airplane gloves were her favorite thing, but they kept falling off.
Sometimes her legs got tired. So she rested . . . . . . . a lot, and poor Bo would pick her up. I think she did it on purpose just for his attention!
When we were outside, eating lunch, I noticed that the lodge is actually an old barn - no joke!
Jake has fun!
Chloe even got some candy! It was a perfect day.

No comments:

My Blog List