3/11/10

I know that this blog (someday to be "album") has a lot of Chloe-pictures in it, but that is only because she's with me everyday, all day long, she's ALWAYS happy and in the mood to pose for me, and also because she begs me to take pictures of her! So, there is no favoritism, but I must admit that I really love taking pictures of my little sweetie!
She's been practicing writing her name!
The snow has finally been melting (although it's still too high and too cold!), and there are puddles everywhere!!! Luckily, we had a few rain boots on hand, or else we would been in trouble!







I love the design of the water after Jake landed!

Yes - Geddy LOVES blizzards. What dog begs to go outside in a blizzard and then almost refuses to come back in the warm house after spending hours in the snow?!?
Joe told me that Chloe has graduated from the bunny hill (on her second skiing - daddy - daughter - date!), and is already a better skier than Me!

Colten's obsession with ski jumps was kicked up a few notches from the Olympics, and he's BEGGING me to let him snowboard. Joe said we'll discuss it later.
These two are such goof-balls! I'm so worried about them on the lifts - I don't trust the two of them to be that close and 30 feet above the ground without any restraints - it just doesn't sound like a good idea to me!
I'm so totally showing Colten's girlfriends this picture of him when he starts dating!!! This one and the naked baby pictures I have of him!!!

The half-pipe is the boys' new fascination. We had to stay up super late together to watch Shaun White!

We also starting another season of wrestling! It's a pretty intense sport, and the boys are doing so great!!!!

1 comment:

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

Oh my gosh, I love these!! THey are are so good but I especially love the mud puddle pics and the black and white ones of miss chloe. She is absolutely gorgeous and the boys have serious skiing skills. Think they'd want to teach a big klutz like me? ha ha

My Blog List