2/24/11

Just chillin's at home . . . . . every single day!

Sweet little Chloe is always up for going outside to play in the snow . . . even if it's just to tag along with the boy's war games! As I watched them through the window, I though it was so adorable watching the cute, little, fluffy pink person running around after all the camo-wearing boys. I can't wait for the twins to get old enough to play tea-party with Chloe!



While all the craziness is forced outside, I like to cuddle with these little things! This one (above) is Lucy.
Lucy.
Lucy.
Lucy.
Sophie.
Sophie.
Sophie.


Colten got first place in the inspirations contest at school for the picture he took of a moose in Yellowstone!!! Yeah!!!!
I am so happy that Jake is sweet and careful with his little sisters. He is SO SO SO in love with them, and is always ready to help me with them!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Love these, especially the one of Jake helping in his Spider man suit, hee hee The girls are growing so fast! Where in the heck is everyone getting those rag-tie rugs? I love them!

Lynn said...

Oops, just in case you were wondering, I was in the process of doing Lynn's blog(in her name, but this is actually Jenny, hah ha! sorry!)

My Blog List