4/25/11

Hangin' at home

Winters last forever. Especially when I'm basically a shut-in trying desperately to keep the twins away from germs and sicknesses! Every time the sun shines, I get this "christmas-eve" type of anticipation! It's still cold outside, but it's coming -- I just know the warm and happy weather will be here soon! I have huge plans to take the kids to the park at least every other day - my house will stay cleaner because of it -- yea!!!! In the meantime, it's been pretty crazy and pathetic around here. The girls love to trade off with their nap-times. I work so hard to get one baby happy or asleep just to have the other one wake up! It's a wonder that I can even get the dishes done and dinner made! I REALLY don't want the girls to get bigger or grow up or anything, but it might make my life a little easier when they can finally sit up on their own!
Until they can sit, we have bumbo chairs all over the house!
My little sweetie, Jake, gets so upset when he sees blood! It's just as bad if someone else is bleeding, too! This time, it was just an old scratch, but he insisted that I document the "blood" since it looks so very terrible!

Sweet Sophie - always smiling even when she gets woken up from a little nap too early.

Have I mentioned that Cole is the biggest help ever?!?! The reason why he has his shirt off is because I make the boys take off their shirts or change them after school so the babies won't be as exposed to all the yucky germs at school. I'm so paranoid this time around!
Lovely Lucy!
Chloe is such a fabulous helper! I just adore the way her mind works - she's always making me laugh!

No comments:

My Blog List