4/22/11

My big girls!

The girls are now 3.5 months old! They are smiling and laughing and rolling over - I'm just loving it! Newborns are so sweet, but when they start smiling at me now, I can completely forget about all the housework I can't get done - it's just too wonderful to play with them! I think I'll start initialing the pictures of the twins so the rest of the family can know which is which - the one above this is Lucy.
Sophie. She almost refused to stay on her tummy - I had to work fast for some of these shots!
S.
S.
L.
Jake wanted to have a nakey picture, too (since he's usually naked anyway!).
L.
S.
Sophie kept spitting up!!!! AAAHHHHHHH! My life is so covered with that stuff these days!!!! But . . . . aren't they such cute girls?!?

1 comment:

John and Charese said...

Oh my goodness! I love them! They are stinkin CUTE! I must come over soon and see them, or babysit! And how I love me Nakee Jakee! You are so so blessed!

My Blog List