2/18/09

Happy Valentines Day!!!

I just love making cookies, can you tell? For Valentine's day, I made the kids a new kind of cookie that I haven't made before.

You want the recipe? Okay!

HOMEMADE OREOS
1 box of Devil's Food cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 c. butter flavor shortening
I made these ones with cherry frosting in the middle - so they were little cherry-chocolate cookies. So yummy!

Mix it all together, and bake at 350 for 8 minutes. I like to make them small, so they don't make an enormous mess. They only last an hour or two at my house! Enjoy!
Winter is tough, but Chloe is so good to find things to build with playdough!
Colten is my little cold-blooded boy, but when he has to go out to feed the chickens after it has just snowed 8 inches, he grumbles a little bit. Digging the chickens out isn't his favorite thing.
Jake is now in love with big-peopl shoes. He can wear them on his hands even! It's so funny just to sit back and watch him work through his balance issues while he tries to walk in his brother's boots!

1 comment:

Hurd family said...

Jake is so cute! I love his little growling thing he's got going on. So funny!

My Blog List