2/3/09

Ooops!

I found some little lost images that I want to record (I'm planning on getting my blog printed into a book every year - so if anyone has any tips for me, that would be great!), and even though most of these are in the summer, I just felt so badly about forgetting them . . . so here they are!

Above, Sam had a great 2nd year of baseball. Below, Colten had a great 4th year of baseball! It was really hard to be in two places at the same time - so I didn't really get a lot of great pics of these games. I had Chloe following me around, Jake asleep in his stroller (sometimes) and I had to go back and forth between the two games at the park! It was hard to time it right!


Chloe is all girl, but when the boys make it look so fun, she likes to get out there and play with them on the "little hoop."
Sam . . . Sam . . . Sam . . . what a goofball. He's always been a handful, but can be such a sweet and funny little handful!


Colten is my oldest. He helps me out with everything. He watches me to make sure I'm happy (sometimes it hurts my feelings when the kids don't like my dinners, and he always tries to cheer me up and sick up for me. What a sweet guy he's growing up to be!), he helps out with baby Jake, and I can always trust him to take care of Chloe. He loves every single sport (football a little more than anything), and he is getting really good at skiing. I'll have to try to get some video of him skiing, since I know that I can't go down the hills he does - so I think that might be the only way for me to see what he's doing! Maybe he'll have pity on me and meet me on a green run one of these days!
I saw this pic, and I think it's so cute of Jake! He was so chubby! It kind of makes me sad that he's starting to lose all of his baby-chub! Is it time for another one? Hmmmmmmmm.



Chloe loves to try on my boots. I saw her struggling with them a few weeks ago, and I had to grab a shot. It was amazing that she actually got up and could walk in them. I think they went all the way up her legs!

No comments:

My Blog List