8/17/09

Sunday Campfire

We went with our friends, the Hurds, to a great little place that has campfire pits and real teepees to sleep in! There was even a great playground. When I told Chloe that Daddy finally gave in and said we could get her a trampoline, she was VERY excited!

How could he not get this little girl a tramp when she LOVES them so much?
The river was awesome and Chloe caught another fish. Joe and Jake had fun looking for the fish.

Jake had a lot of fun.


This is one of the teepees. Cool, huh? They are ENORMOUS!!
Sometimes smarties are too sour for Chloe.
This is Jack. He's Jake's buddy. They are only a week apart in age! They both have no problem with openly giving eachother kisses. Right now, they're in the "kissing on the lips" stage, and I just thought this picture was funny - so try not to get too grossed out - it never even made it to Jake.

Sometimes we let our kids sharpen sticks with knifes to form spears. It's really great parenting, don't you think?

1 comment:

Brooke Hansen said...

I love all your pictures! How did you talk Joe into getting a tramp? Ben and I are already disagreeing on that! I need some tips to talk him into it!!

My Blog List