8/14/09

What? Nothing to do?

So, there was one day where we really had nothing planned with nothing to do. So, I grabbed my camera, and the kids came running to pose for me - of course!
This is Sam with one of his BEST BUDS, Brandson. They're pretty crazy together!

This is Cole and one of his BEST BUDS, Bowen (yes - my boys and their friends are brothers - so it works out great for playing together!)
These guys were showing me their "football muscles". They are SO in shape!
Geddy got a little bit crazy when we found an enormous moth! He really wanted to beat it up, but it was just so weird looking that he lost his nerve. He's such a brave puppy!
I love how sweet Colten is to Chloe. She just loves her big brother.
Geddy has also been good for Colten. He's getting over his fear of dogs now and that makes me happy.
Jake's such a poser!

Chloe is kind of messy with ice cream and Geddy knows how to take advantage of that! Kind of gross and funny at the same time!


We love him so much! ESPECIALLY when he's chewing on my couch . . . or the kid's stuffed animals . . . or my stairs . . . or Jake's arm . . . . or the kitten!

No comments:

My Blog List