12/6/10

Colten's Football Team 2010

Colten loves football. He looks forward to it all year. His best friends all play and most of them got to be on the same team this year! This was Cole's first year without Joe as one of his coaches, but he loved all of the other coaches - so he had a GREAT year! He is number 44 (so the second to last one on the right of these pics).


I went to all of his games, but I was video-taping most of the games, so most of my pictures of just of him during the half-tie break or after the games.

Sometimes, Chloe and Jake needed some breaks from all the football - so during some of the breaks, I'd take them over to the playground when the games were near the playgrounds.
Chloe was too scared to go down this slide (I was a little nervous myself!), but Jake hit it full force and I had to run to catch him at the bottom sometimes because it would just SHOOT him out! I swear it was like 2 stories high!!!!
Here's a few of his friends --Bowen, Alex, Cole, and Trey! They're feeling pretty good - the other team didn't score a single point! Actually, I think they went undefeated until the championships!



Colten, Bowen and Trey. They're REALLY good friends!

They played really well at the championship game, but it was still a hard loss. Cole tried not to be sad, but he was disappointed.

Chloe was always such a happy person at all the games - she'd just find some other kids to play with and was always in good spirits - she's such a blessing to me!!!!!

No comments:

My Blog List