10/15/08

I've been . . . what?

Apparently, there's a few games floating around the blog community, and I just got "tagged" by Laurel! I feel so privileged to be a part of a "picture tag." So . . . I was supposed to go to my personal pictures file, and grab the 3rd picture out of the 3rd folder . . . I think?!? The 3rd one was actually already on my blog - so I grabbed the next one, and I got this picture. It's Chloe in her natural state - wearing her famous yellow polk-a-dot bikini under a dress that's 2 sizes too big (but that she thinks is just fabulous), and covered in some sort of cookie-residue. I usually try to only show the "perfect-Chloe" pictures so that nobody will know what we're really like, but here you go! We are a mess over here, and this picture illustrates that perfectly!

So, I tag Alysha, Jen, and Melissa!

No comments:

My Blog List