10/18/08

Let's not forget soccer!

My sweet little Sam. I just love watching him play soccer! It may be because he weighs almost nothing, but that kid can run! He is so fast! With football happening every single day of our lives this fall, I was worried about Sam feeling a little left out, but I never heard him complain once. He was having his own fun with his soccer team - the "Cheetah-butts." Their team name was supposed to be the Cheetahs, but to a 5-year-old, adding "butts" to the end of any word makes it so much more exciting and hilarious. Of course. Least year, Sam needed to have a fruit snack inserted into his mouth in order to keep him out of the field and making goals, but he has really grown up since then! We are so proud of him!


2 comments:

mikkilynn said...

Soccer is great! I was Hallie's coach this year, though it was Kevin who had actually signed up to coach...go figure. It was fun, though. Sorry, I haven't left many comments...your blog takes FOREVER to load on my computer for some reason.

martha corinna said...

Mckenzie, I miss you! I came over from Mikki's blog and your family is gorgeous.

My Blog List