10/31/08

I just love it warm!

I am in love! Fall is never better than when it is warm outside, am I right? Not only do the fall colors last longer, but everyone is happier! I have noticed that people are grumpier (me included) when they are cold. I think of winter and the snow, and all I can think of is struggling to stay warm. All it means to me is being cooped up in the house because it's just too much to bundle all the kids up with 97 layers just to go to the grocery store. So, this fall has been especially wonderful because of the warm weather. If only it would last . . . . . . .

Bribery always works well for helping kids get excited about participating in pictures!!!

As a side note - Jake took his first steps around the first part of October! It was really just an un-coordinated run/fall that lasted 5 or 6 steps, but we're counting it in order to help boost his little ego!





Chloe is such a fun little poser!


1 comment:

Hurd family said...

The cutest pictures I've ever seen! You are so very talented!

My Blog List