11/2/08

Sweet little Chloe is turning 3!

It's hard to believe that this is it! She is officially turning into a woman! Well . . . she thinks she is. Everytime someone talks to her and tells he that she is getting so big, she has to inform them proudly that she is done potty training. Yes, that is the true test of a woman - fully potty trained. What a simple little life she leads! We just play all day long. Sometimes we make cookies, sometimes we go to the park, and sometimes we just dance in the kitchen. Life is good having her on my heels all day long. She is definitely the frosting on my cupcake!


The other night, after her nightly-nightmare, she was asleep in my bed with me and she fully starting saying her prayers. She blessed the food, her brothers, her Cinderellas, and everything! Apparently her nightmare was over.


I just love this picture (above) because that is the essence of her incredibly sweet personality. Sometimes pictures can tell a story of someone's personality that can be so accurate that it just hits the nail right on the head (is that a real saying?!?!).

3 comments:

Monica Mary said...

Oh McKenzie she is darling darling darling!

Will you email me your address at monicamary@mstarmetro.net? I am getting my Christmas address list together...

THANKS!!! Love seeing your cute family!

Alysha said...

A little Kenzie in the making. I can't believe how grown up she is.

mikkilynn said...

I love that second to last picture, as well. Absolutely adorable!

My Blog List