11/26/08

livin' country

Living up here is pretty good - there's beautiful mountains all around us, practically no crime at all, and best of all, we get to have a few horses with us! I think it's a great little life up here and I just wanted to mention that I love it in a small town. I grew up in Sandy where there is almost no open space, but great shopping everywhere you go, so when Joe mentioned that we should move up here about 3 years ago, I was a little scared! It did take a solid year to really fall in love with this town (there really isn't much shopping at all up here!), but nothing can compare to the security I feel and the fact that my kids can run around in our field for hours without making me nervous. Joe is out of town a lot, and in Lehi I would get really nervous when he was gone even though I had neighbors literally 10 feet away. Now it takes a lot to really get me nervous because nothing very scary ever happens up here! So, this is my little dedication to the joy of living in a small and happy little community!We love horses! This is Joe's horse, Bo.

Joe would just die if he saw the kids playing on the fence even for a minute, but he was out of town! Here's Chloe, Sam and his best buddy, Branson.


We discovered that horses really like Quaker Quick Oats. A lot.

No comments:

My Blog List