12/6/08

Chloe's 3rd Birthday


I have to say a few things about my sweet little shadow, Chloe. She just lights up my life, and I don't know what I'm going to do when she's old enough to go to school! She and I love to bake together. She especially loves cookies (which actually was her first word - "cookoos")! She loves to take long baths where she gets to pretend she's Ariel, the Little Mermaid. She loves to dance. She makes up her own moves, and it just keeps us all giggling throughout the day. She lives for her dance class. It's only once a week, and it just about kills her to have to wait that long to go to class again. She loves to sing, and expects me to know the words to all the little songs she made up. She loves all things girly - I made this little trinket box (below) for her to keep her little "clippies" and bracelets in.

She loves pink. Lots of pink!
She loves her best friend, Amanda Prichard. Amanda is going to be moving to Missouri soon, and Chloe is going to be just devastated.
Her party was a lot of fun. Lots of family and her best friends. She also loves all things Tinkerbell!
We had her close her eyes while we brought up her big gift (a big kitchen), and she was really excited to see it!
It even came with a cordless phone so she could putter in the kitchen and talk on the phone just like mommy!

We also got her a pink baking outfit!
After Chloe opened up the new Tinkerbell costume, she had me put the wings on. She kind of tried to run around in a small circle for a second, but there were too many people in the house, so she came up to me, tears filling her eyes, and whispered, "mommy, I can't fly!"
That's all it took for us to make a better path for her to stretch her arms out and run around the kitchen and family room. We even let her go outside with some of the kids to fly out in the dark. Dad also came to the resucue when he lifted her up in the air to fly around the yard. Thank goodness November was warm! Happy 3rd birthday, my little angel!

2 comments:

martha corinna said...

She's a beauty! Happy Birthday Chloe!

Jen said...

She is a beauty. Do you have the terrible twos or threes at your house?

My Blog List