12/11/08

My sister's wedding

My sister got married this last fall! She married a great guy named Jake. Their wedding was so fun. The weather was warm and everyone was in love - you can't ask for much more for aperfect wedding day! Since I was taking pictures most of the day, my darling husband got to experience life with all 4 kids outside of the home without mom to help!


The Salt Lake temple is by far the prettiest place to take pictures in my opinion. So, I took a bunch of pictures of my kids at the temple since it was one moment when all 4 of them had no food on their faces - all at the same time! A miracle!Chloe got to wear a flower girl dress, and that made her feel like Cinderella! We even went that morning to get our hair done together. It's so fun being girly!








Jake was beat half-way through the day, but I think he held onto his "happy" like a trooper!



These two crazy kids think they're real hot stuff in their tuxedos. I guess when you wear a nice black suit, a little attitude just comes naturally.



Sweet baby Jake is always ready to cuddle!



Emily and Jake were all over each other (as well it should be!) that night, but they weren't the only ones dancing . . . .Chloe found a dance partner in Jake's nephew . . . .

and they danced the night away.
Congratulations, Emily and Jake! We all love you!

2 comments:

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

Wow McKenz!! You look like one hot mama! Love the "do"! It's always fun to get all dressed up and the boys looked ever so handsome in their tuxes, so cute!

Nicole said...

These pics are awesome! makes me wish I lived closer so you could take some for me! you are so talented!

My Blog List