9/29/08

I wish . . .


I saw the frost up here in Morgan last week when I woke up. I got really sad because the winters last an extra 2 months up here! I am not a "winter person." In fact, I think about the snow and winter and it makes me want to plan a few vacations. If I could just skip right over winter and go directly from fall to spring - I would be as happy as my 10-month old is eating a sucker! My whole body would just spaz out in excitement!!!! But since it's coming and no amount of complaining can do anything, I'll just look at some of my favorite pictures from the summer . . . .
Morgan is such a cute place to live - there was a craft day for kids at the park every wednesday. Any time I can let my kids paint what they want somewhere other than my house, I'm all game!
I know my boys think they're tough, but I'm just not sure if they can really pull it off in a picture . . . no matter how hard they try.
We went to the park with the Hurd family and had a great time doing crafts. After the crafts, we would let the kids play on the playground and in the sand and have a picnic.
Chloe dances for anyone who'll watch - this is one of her "grand finale poses."
Jake has a little buddy named Jack Hurd. They like to yell back and forth at eachother and share toys. He's only a week younger than Jake - so they'll probably grow up together! I love that idea that they could be buddies for the next 20 or so years, and I'll have the pictures to tease them with of when they were babies together!!!
My mom retired this summer! I have been waiting my whole life to have my mom all to myself, and now that she's finally retired . . . . my Dad finally has her all to himself. I'm not giving up, though!!!!
Chloe got a new hat. Of course I need to take pictures of her in it. We do that of every cute outfit, right? Luckily, she'll pose for me all day long!
She is just the sweetest little girl, ever. I just love spending time with her! Don't get me wrong, boys are hilarious! They are so wild and crazy and silly, but this little girl just melts my heart.
This is Jake's look of determination. He is so attached to his mom, that just being a foot away is too far. He has a NEED to be on top of me at all times. So I grabbed this shot of him climbing up my legs on his way to tackling me.
This is my adorable husband. Isn't he cute holding babies?

1 comment:

It's Miller Time said...

It was such a fun surprise to see your comment on my blog! How is everything? I am so impressed with your pictures. They are amazing. I need to get some done. Gracie is turning one on Friday. I would love to do a cake for you anytime! Just let me know. Take care...

Christina

My Blog List